» Lazeez Shawarma // Kale Chips

I headed over to my cousin's apartment once again to spend the day with him. For dinner, we decided to eat Mediterranean food. We found Lazeez Shawarma & Mediterranean Grill on Yelp and since it had good ratings, we decided to give it a try. They were having their weekend special platter today and so we both ordered the chicken platter. Yum yum
Today we bought kale so that we could try to make kale chips. I washed the kale and left them to dry completely for a few hours. I then drizzled the kale with some olive oil, seasoning salt and minced garlic. I put them in the oven for about 10 mins and they came out crispy & delicious. They were so good that we finished the whole bunch of kale chips in one sitting. Would definitely make kale chips again when I'm craving something crunchy